- Stock: In Stock
- SKU: 05.16100/CT
- EAN: 8714946077485
● IMPORTANT: Please read product description below before ordering
● Suitable for aluminium, acrylic, Dibond, or PVC (Foamex, Forex) panels
● Subframe Profiles 8mm (also available in 15mm)
● Alu Mill Finish (also available in Sliver anod.)
● Installation: Wall-Mounted or Flexible via Picture Rail
● Adhesive Tape and Cutting Service included
● Power Corners required for assembly
● Delivery: 3 - 4 Business Days
● 10 Year Warranty
Subframe Profiles 8mm
Purposefully manufactured for images on frameless panels to be mounted to a wall without any visible fixings. The subframe profiles are designed for the secure fixing of thin and flexible panels made of aluminium, acrylic, Dibond, or PVC (Foamex, Forex). By mounting the frame it also reinforces the panel to prevent surface distortion.
Its flexible design provides 3 simple options of hanging the printed panel.
- Fixed – a completely frameless and invisible solution by mounting the back frame system to the wall without the need for additional frame hanging accessories
- Secured – using 4 back frame security clips, the frame can be locked and the panel is secured to the wall
- Flexible – to preserve walls, the back frame can also be attached to a picture rail system, providing more flexibility and ease-of-use when decorating walls
How to order
For the correct sizing of the back frame it is recommended to position the profiles 10cm (100mm) from the edges of the panel.
Example: If your panel is 160cm x 60cm, the recommended frame size is 140cm x 40cm.
The Power Corners will add 5cm to the profile length per corner. To work out the required quantity of profiles to order add up all 4 sides of the frame and subtract 20cm (4x 5cm) for the Power Corners. Then round up to the next full meter.
Example: For a frame sized 140cm x 40cm, the total length of all 4 sides is 360cm (2x 140cm + 2x 40cm). Subtract 20cm: 360cm-20cm = 340cm. This rounds up to 400cm (4m). The profiles are priced per meter which means a total quantity of 4 profiles should be ordered.
Custom Size Frame
During checkout you’ll have the option to add comments to your order, please state the dimensions of your frame for cutting the profiles. Don’t worry, we’ll do the maths and make sure the profiles come in the correct length that once assembled with the Power Corners, your frame has the exact size as specified by you (tolerances of +/- 1-2mm). Alternatively, you can send an email to email@example.com to tell us your frame size. Please make sure to state your order number in the email.
Assembly and Mounting
We’ll supply the subframe profiles cut to size as specified by you. The profiles come with a single 12mm tape layer which is suitable for panels with a thickness of 3-5mm and up to 4 sqm. For 6mm glass panels a double 24mm tape layer is required to achieve sufficient adhesiveness. Please order extra tape (see product 05.16050/1M Tape 3M).
Power Corners are required to assemble your frame. These are not included and need to be ordered separately. Please ensure to order the correct size which is either 8mm or 15mm depending on the size of the subframe profile you have chosen.
Once you’ve assembled the frame using the Power Corners, you can then attach the back frame to your panel, please make sure to exactly follow the assembly instructions included with your order. For detailed installation information, you can refer to the installation sheets in the download section.
Returns / Exchanges
Subframe profiles cut to customer specifications cannot be returned or exchanged unless faulty.